Glitter Text Maker

Friday, April 2, 2010

catatan si obese 3

hmm.. today even if i dont feel like doing it, i have to work out. i ate nasi lemak which according to cekodok.com , contains : Carbs 232.8, Fat 117.9, Protein 38.8. yes! i'm definitely in big trouble. thanx to English in Camp. (i need to put the blame on somebody or something right?) so what am i supposed to do now that i know i have failed my diet prog for today? well, here's my plan :

1. at 5, i will go out and walk down and up the Bukit Permai hill. on my way up, i would definitely take some time watching the view of KL from the lookout point. i will post some pics later. yup.. i need to show u the evidence right? 
2. no lunch. i had to skip my lunch and surprisingly, am still full (now is 3.15 p.m)
3. dinner? what dinner?. my anlene again. i regard anlene somehow as my life saviour coz i find it pretty filling and plus the high calcium helps my body a lot too. 


okay... now i need to do some housechores as well.... and i'm watching youtube videos for simple exercises that i can do while being a couch potato... lalala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...