Glitter Text Maker

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm happy with the results!!!!

heya all...its funny that i came across these quizzes and it gets funnier when i found that my sex appeal is extremely high...hmmmm but at least I know that i'm not a b**** oh yeah and my life is worth $664,500...cheezz should've bought 3 insurance plans. anyway...why dont you have a share on those quizzes and maybe you can tell me your results later.....enjoy!!




You Are 72% Sexy



Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High



You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.

You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.







You Are 30% Bitchy



You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.

Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!







Your Life Is Worth...



$664,500


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...